09-23-2026, 07:36 AM
Mr. Frequent Flyer Miles at this point.
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm
|
Colorado
|
|
09-23-2026, 07:36 AM
Mr. Frequent Flyer Miles at this point.
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm
09-23-2026, 07:59 AM
Not really. When I do tournaments and events like this, the promoter supplies the airline tickets, so they get the mileage. I'm ok with that. Being a (former) tournament promoter myself, I get that they need to do whatever they can to make money. Some will offer to let me buy the tickets (this group did, mostly because they're new at it) but I dislike doing that because then I have to chase them for the refund and that might go south if their event tanks.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
09-23-2026, 09:19 AM
Even better. Mr. Paid to Travel.
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm
Yesterday, 10:29 PM
(This post was last modified: Yesterday, 10:31 PM by Drunk Monk.)
Packed. I’m amazed everything fit. TC lent me the old camera case which is kinda chonky. It still had some buttons from CMAT 2019 and a panel I was on at the Oakland museum. They forgot to pack the charger tho. I should be okay.
Called/texted 3 friends in Denver. Looking forward to hanging out with them. I leave tomorrow.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
3 hours ago
We had it all, but what do I know?
I try to push away the sorrow. But today, it's too late, I try tomorrow
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|