Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Colorado
#46
Mr. Frequent Flyer Miles at this point.
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

Reply
#47
Not really. When I do tournaments and events like this, the promoter supplies the airline tickets, so they get the mileage. I'm ok with that. Being a (former) tournament promoter myself, I get that they need to do whatever they can to make money. Some will offer to let me buy the tickets (this group did, mostly because they're new at it) but I dislike doing that because then I have to chase them for the refund and that might go south if their event tanks.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Reply
#48
Even better. Mr. Paid to Travel.
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)