Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Superbowl Sunday @ DOOM SOUTH
Never fart with wired.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Upon review, this is one hysterical thread.

Much to my amusement and disbelief, I have cleared the security check and have been approved to work Superbowl 50. More to come next week.
What the hell? More importantly, who is your +1?
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

(02-01-2016, 06:24 AM)Greg Wrote: What the hell?  

Giggle
I was going to try and piss off DM by starting a new thread, but then the humorous aspect of an 8-year gap between posts was just too funny.

Have fun! I will be watching the Puppy Bowl and recovering from Metallica (review will be posted later - IN A NEW THREAD).
[Image: magpie13.gif]
Just walked to the grocery.  The sky is alive.  Military choppers patrolling the area, just like for the last several days.  Word  has it they're monitoring radiation levels.  Guess they'd rather not have a dirty bomb go off.

Then there's five prop-planes flying side-by-side, skywriting "Doritos" and other stuff I can't make out due to wind distortion.  Then another two planes dragging "Bud light" banners.

Grocery packed.

Amazing T-shirt weather even at 9 this morning.

Is something going on around here?
I'm nobody's pony.
I was just outside photographing daffodils when 6 Blue Angels went over in tight formation.

Very noisy.

Almost gave me a concussion.
I'm nobody's pony.
That's a fancy term for runner. Been all over this venue transporting stuff. Made an otoscope with a flashlight and an ear cone. 

What a bombastic event. The nachos were satisfying.
The first line of that post makes no sense unless you hover.
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

Nod