Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Superbowl Sunday @ DOOM SOUTH
I invited myself. You can too.

I hear there's some event the following night at Otis College too.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Dude, If I knew sooner, I could have made some arrangements. Next time.
So much for the flickr badge idea. Dammit
Leave the key with the queen and tell her to have the chocolate chip cookies ready.
I'm sure the Queen will be happy to make chocolate chip cookies if that is what you prefer.
...let your imagination run wild as to what shape they might take...
Will there be midgets?
I'm still amazed that you even know who is going to be in the game. YOu don't have time for professional sports.

Patriots, of course.
...and I'm into the Giants because of Amani. We talked about him before, remember? I've been trying to secure an interview....
Of course. It had to have some kung fu gimic.

Have you tried contacting him through the website?

See you in less than two weeks. We might have the cat room cleaned by then. Or found sheets for the couch.
i think i've handed off that task, however. which is just as well, since i'm not really that into football. it's better tackled by a true fan of the sport.
Never thought of the Superbowl as a DOOM event really, but I, for one, am very excited about the prospect. Latkes, chocolate chip cookies, dogs and cats. Whenever more than three DOOMers gather, it's cause for celebration.

Greg, should we have Scapino pick up some GUINNESS and NACHOS on the way over?
I am hoping to make it to this Doom South gathering, however I was just informed that it is my niece's Birthday that day. This is the first of the grandkids birthdays since the passing of my father-in-law last week so it is high on the list of required family functions. I am working on the details/timeframes/space time continums/etc.
Some how, even if it is not for the actual game, I would like to get together with you. DM I have not seen you in person in quite some time and it would certainly be more positive than most of my last two weeks.
Less than a week after watching my father-in-law die, I got a call from my wife that my father passed out twice and was in the hospital. It is looking like nothing too serious, enemia due to ulcers, but still the timing sucked. I welcome any chance to get together, consume unhealthy quantities of Guiness, and talk about why Oscar voters continue to snub Jet Li.
Do unto others, and then run like hell!
Drunk Monk Wrote:Latkes, chocolate chip cookies, dogs and cats. Whenever more than three DOOMers gather, it's cause for celebration.

Greg, should we have Scapino pick up some GUINNESS and NACHOS on the way over?

Don't forget the can of veggie haggis...

--tg
You would think boozing it up on Sunday watching the game would be enough of a reason for the DM to venture south, but no. His real raison de Etre is to give some speech or be on some panel on Monday. Plus he needs some activities for Monday until that blessed event. Check your schedule accordingly.
Here, this should get you ready for Sunday:
<object><param><param><param><embed src="http://www.superdeluxe.com/static/swf/share_vidplayer.swf" FlashVars="id=D81F2344BF5AC7BB4F65E9AA670E3299FA64BA5BD0B87386" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="400" height="350" allowFullScreen="true"></embed></object>
Do unto others, and then run like hell!