Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We gathered and you missed it
present were KB, LB and yours truly. we talked about you if you weren't there. well, all of you except for the glynch. there wasn't enough time...
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
My ears were burning...

--tg
There's always time to talk about me. As a matter of fact, I should be the focus. Please straighten your priorities before the next meeting. You can bring up the fact I met Opie the other day. Those in the know, call him Mr. Howard.
So much for the flickr badge idea. Dammit
Lance and I visited at the Stinking Rose where I got to meet his SO and hear stories about the Robek's franchise. We talked about Scapino who met with Lance and Company on Thursday. We were trying for a three way but Scapino missed one and I missed the other. How do you people go out at night during the school week?
So much for the flickr badge idea. Dammit
How do you get up before 7 a.m.? Same thing. It's all part of our weltschmerz. Whatever that is. I hope it isn't bad.
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
Since LB and KB are scarce hereabouts now, DM will generously supply an update about our brethren now.

LB has been working his ass off at the new shop. He spent many hours training an assistant only to have to fire her. He seems happy and in fair shape, except from that horrid growth on his left cheek which just seems to get larger and larger with age. I think it even has it's own hair now. PPFY, sharpen the knives. We have to lance that puppy before it grows bigger than his head. LB also looks somewhat comical when emerging from his tiny silver FIT (the official DOOM car now since two of us have one). It's a lot like when a gaggle of clowns get out of a circus VW, only there's only one big clown and it's a FIT.

KB has been working his ass off at the new job. He seems perfectly suited to his new place of employ, complete with benefits and his own office. Looks like he might have arrived at his perfect career. Finally. He's been busy navigating the political landscape of his new position, but invites us all to visit for lunch or something. It would be trippy to return to DM's ol' alma mater now. KB has no unusual growths, but he's developed a strange tic. It's almost like a precursor to a grand mal. In future, DM plans to bring something for KB to bite down on, just in case.

Given LB's and KB's ass-worked-off states, DM thought it prudent to administer some fresh medication. We hope no serious side effects occur.
Anniversary Dinner with the CFs! As most of you might remember, DM solemnized their wedding. It was great to see them and they got some cool surprises in the works, but I won't spoil them.
(09-19-2023, 09:44 PM)Drunk Monk Wrote: Anniversary Dinner with the CFs! As most of you might remember, DM solemnized their wedding. It was great to see them and they got some cool surprises in the works, but I won't spoil them.

That is good to hear, even if no moon was involved.
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
I'm reading too fast. Instead of solemnized, I saw sodomized.

Good to see you, DM.
I'm nobody's pony.
It is taking every bit of restraint I have left not to post a Caligula gif.

Because that would be wrong.
Has being wrong stopped you in the past?
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

Sure. All the time. Imagine if it didn’t. 

If only….
Perhaps a moon was involved...

--tg
Twas a waxing crescent moon that shone down upon us, tinged orange from the wildfire smoke...

There's always a moon. Especially next Friday, the 29th.