Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DOOMxMAS
It really sounds like we should all touch base soon. Any openings in Dec? Anyone willing to host? Will Maggimoto Castle or the Cranefly Nest be available? I'm sure we can dig up some vids.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
I would be happy to host, but Santa Cruz (Soquel actually) is a bit of a drive for most folks...

If that's not a problem, I can check my calendar and see what days are good..

--tg
I'm going to England for more Absinthe 12/7 - 12/17 so December is out for me.

I'm happy to host in January.

I have a PS3 and Rock Band...
[Image: magpie13.gif]
Or you can all come with us to Boston for Xmas.

Or come to Doom South for New Year's Day and watch me watch my Illini in the Rose Bowl.
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
...get stomped by the Trojans? That's good for you?
Don't even bring up the Bears Super Bowl experience. But at least her team is in the Rose Bowl. Unlike the Cal Bears who couldn't even beat Stanford!!!

You are welcome to come to Doom south on Feb3 to watch DM in action.
So much for the flickr badge idea. Dammit
Oh, I know we're very, very likely to get stomped.

Then again, that's what they said was going to happen when we played Ohio State, so I suppose you never know. So long as the kids today don't do what the team did back in '84 when we last went to the Rose Bowl (hung out at the Playboy mansion the day before!) I suppose we might have a ghost of a chance. :-)

Regardless - I'm just thrilled that my Illini are in a bowl, and to be in the Rose Bowl... well DAMN! It's pretty exciting just to be invited!!!

And it's fun to watch me watch a football game, unless an otherwise delicate flower screaming, growling, hurling epithets and possibly foaming at the mouth makes you nervous.

BTW - DM, did you realize you're going to be here for Super Bowl Sunday????
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
I don't follow pro sports as you know. The only game I typically watch in a season is the Superbowl. That sounds really fun. Superbowl party at DOOM SOUTH. I'll bring the broken mirror shards.
I just better not be on the way to the airport when the game is on. Heaven forbid I should miss a second of the always exciting Super Bowl game. Confusedmt120

Where the hell is the sleepy emoticon.
We used to have a motto on the SJSU Fencing team: THINK BLOOD. It meant a lot of different things to us.

I'm getting very excited for this trip now.
[Image: 6pack.gif]
Lady Cranefly's sister gets married in Vegas on Saturday Dec. 22. We won't get back until late Sunday.
Lady Cranefly's dad stays with us thereafter through Xmas.
Lady Cranefly's sister and husband visit around New Year's eve.

Before all that, there's a big deadline at work on Friday, Dec. 14, that we're bound to miss. My expectation is we'll be forcefully asked to work through the weekend of 15-16 to complete it late.

January might work a whole lot better.
I'm nobody's pony.
Well then, maybe it will be the Superbowl party at Lynch Manor. I'm putting in a request to get an early flight down there.

Speaking of football, tell me, oh DOOM sports fans, tell me about Amani Toomer. It's a professional question.
Other than he's been playing for ever, what do you need to know? He's been a bust as a fantasy pick.

Amani Toomer's Website
DM, I think that you are taking the wrong percpective on this Superbowl Game. It is not an afternoon of Pro Sports but rather an annual Special Program on creative marketing that is puncuated/interupted by a athletic contest. Why else will most news casts the evening after the game spend more time on the commercials than on the game itself?
It's not a tumor!

OK, you all are invited to The Yeti Cave. It'll be cozy, but hey, it is normal in this neighborhood for men to crowd together in small, dark, disreputable places.

Saturday, December 22nd? Anyone?
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.