Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
doom south St Pat's 2007
Lance will be here with his kids. It kind of counts as a gathering. When was the last time any of you had him to your houses? It's okay. I'm working and I'll barely see him as he and children are locked in cat's room.
So much for the flickr badge idea. Dammit
Please give Lance my best regards. Is his son still fencing? If so, you have found someone to pass on your old Halberstadt warm-up jacket to.

Ciao!

-Y
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
The gang is down here for a tournament in Pasadena. His son has b rating. But that begs the immortal question: Foil or Epee?
Hey, when they get here, maybe this means I have someone to give my old stuff away to. Then again, they probably don't want to haul all that crap back with them.

Any other takers? All it's doing is taking up space in the cats' closet.
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
If Lance and Co. don't want it, I can donate it to any number of junior of highschool programs. You want a tax deduction for it?

-Y
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
What's a tax deduction? Ah, the joys of owning nothing. You get to do the 1040EZ and don't have to worry about receipts.

Now all I have to do is figure a way to get them to you.
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
G-Man will be up visiting the folks at some point; maybe he can be your "mule"...?
I'm her bitch. Damn