Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
That damn moon
Greg,

That damn moon is getting in the way of my forum viewing pleasure. Can you make the panels more solid or something?
In your profile panel you can choose any theme for the forum you want. The moon theme is just there to annoy you. If you don't find a theme you like in the list, find one you do like and I'll upload it.
So much for the flickr badge idea. Dammit
... and here I thought this was about Legbone's ass again...
:butthead:
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
It's always about the Baloney Pony's ass.
You all seem a little too obsessed with BP's ass (for non-San Franciscans, that is). Maybe you all want to talk to that Ted Haggard fella; he's now 100% heterosexual after only a few weeks of intense training. A new interpretation of "eating bitter"...?
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
When you think Legbone, what's your next thought?
ASS.
Legbone = ASS
It's undeniable.
Used to be I'd always see the moon whether logged on or not. Now I see a rather bland forum until I log on. Then I get my moon. The change had me confused for several hours. I thought it might have been some sort of hostile takeover. Either that or Greg was going to lose the forum again, so why bother posting...
...quit messing with my head, Greg. Just quit it.
What could be better than messing with original head messer? Turnabout, anyone?
Let's see if I fixed the clock. It should read that I posted this at 5:21
Not even close...