Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I listen to a lot of Reggae while working now
I prefer radio but there's only so many reggae radio shows in range. Here's my work play list:

Jah's Music (KKUP Radio)
When Mon, 12pm – 3pm
Where KKUP, Cupertino 
Description DJ Bennie
91.5FM Cupertino: KKUP

All Fruits Ripe! (KZSC Radio)
When Tue, 9am – 12pm
Where KZSC, Santa Cruz, 88.1FM, kzsc.org 
Description Hosted by Daddy Spleece of Reality Sound Int'l.
88.1FM, Santa Cruz: KZSC

Joy In the Morning (KZSC Radio)
When Thu, 9am – 12pm
Where KZSC, Santa Cruz, 88.1FM, kzsc.org
Description Hosted by DJ Tiffany & DJ J.T.
88.1FM, Santa Cruz: KZSC

On other days, I'm streaming this: https://www.niceupradio.com/
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
There isn't a reggae thread and I'm too lazy to make a new post, so I'm just going to append this upcoming show here:

Quote:JUST ANNOUNCED: Music in the Park, June 17, 2022

[/url]
[Image: MITP_Season_Poster_June_17_2022.jpg]

The Legendary Wailers, Third World, The Skatalites
Jun 17, 2022 from 5pm-10pm
[b]First Tech Federal Credit Union Music in the Park[/b] present three icons of reggae and ska from Jamaica. They’ll perform on this amazing triple bill at Plaza de Cesar Chavez in Downtown San Jose. [b]The Legendary Wailers[/b]features Bob Marley and the Wailers guitarist Junior Marvin, who toured and recorded with Marley at the height of his popularity. [b]Third World[/b] is one of the reggae movement’s most commercially successful bands. And [b]The Skatalites[/b]are pioneers who introduced ska to audiences worldwide. First Tech Federal Credit Union Music in the Park is now in its 31st season. Bay Area favorite [b]DJ Nappy[/b] will keep the beat moving for what’s sure to be a great outdoor party.
[b]Plaza de Cesar Chavez [/b]
[b]1 Paseo de San Antonio [/b]
[b]San Jose, CA 95113[/b]

[url=https://www.caltix.com/e/legendary-wailers-third-world-the-skatalites/tickets]BUY TICKETS

--tg
I saw that. It's a pretty hard line up - rootsy - although I don't know who actually survives from any of the original players in any of those bands.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse