Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DG2007 1.0
Hopefully before 11/23/2007, but not likely....
or is it?
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
on how long it takes you people to get all of your asses in a car and point it south.

Seriously, start thinking road trip for the weekend of March 17th.
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
Or suddenly you are having a St Pats party.

They could just come down for the Super Bowl party and revel in the big screen HD?
So much for the flickr badge idea. Dammit
We are one step closer to the SuperBowl party with the Bears and the Patriots. More info to follow after next weeks games.
So much for the flickr badge idea. Dammit
Going on record.

Saints.

It's just time.
... but you're wrong. Start stocking up on beer to bring with you to the SuperBowl party. I prefer Harp.

Bears.

The Queen hath spoken. So let it be written, so let it be done.
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
Ye canna spake agin Th Queen, lad!
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
When exactly did the Colts get eliminated?
I'm in Indiana visiting relatives right now. This is prime Bears/Colts territory, with high hopes for a showdown between the two.
A Fort Wayne ice cream company named Edy's makes a Touchdown Sundae variety called Colts, which is filled with chocolate footballs.
Trust me, I've been showing my support for the Colts through a healthy appetite.
I'm nobody's pony.
My prediction. I'd like to see Peyton Manning beat the Pats this weekend. It'd be good for him to get a trip to the superbowl. I don't know if he/they CAN beat the Pats, but I hope they will.

As for the Bears, I think the Saints have everything they need to win it. Plus, it's bad karma to root against the City of New Orleans this year. Sorry, Chicago fans. N'awlins has to finish the fairy tale (not fairytopia) season the right way. All the way to Super Sunday.

Again, sorry.
Going as far as they have has been a big lift for Nawlins and that's all good, been happy to root for them this far. However, a Super Bowl doesn't rebuild houses or make George Bush care about black people, as I'm sure Kanye would agree. Nawlins needs a heck of a lot of things; however winning this particular football game is not exactly going to fix anything, and in fact may have the opposite effect of making people care even LESS about helping them continue to recover because, after all, if they can win a Super Bowl, they surely finished with all that Katrina pain and don't need anyone's help any more.

In the long run, rooting for the Bears will do more to provide substantive help for New Orleans! So if you really care about Katrina victims, do your part and root for the Bears!

CF - I'd be delighted to see Peyton Manning get to the SuperBowl. I also wouldn't be horribly disappointed if the Bears win and then crush his dreams of finally getting a SuperBowl ring. I'd just tell him to shake it off, rub some dirt in it.
Yo, CF. Better chow down now, cuz you ain't getting sugar when you get home.

(None of that. I really do mean sugar. I'm trying to get off it myself, but it's hard when he's forever asking me to bring him junk when I go to the grocery.)

Since Seattle's out, I have nothing further to add.
Football? That's the one where they kick the ball with their foot, right? That nice Mr. Posh Spice plays, doesn't he?

Or:

What is this "football" you speak of, Earthman?
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
HK & CF: Listen to the Yeti.
Dr. Ivor Yeti Wrote:Ye canna spake agin Th Queen, lad!

You're all welcome to come to our SuperBowl party. RSVP ASAP.
I have to admit, I gave up faith in the Colts shortly before halftime.
I turned my back on them, switched channels, and my mom and
I instead watched DM's high school classmate behave in a
despicable, disreputable and delicious manner.

--cranefly
I'm nobody's pony.
I HATE the Bears?

Did I mention that?