Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SJ Shooting
Turns out, the shooter went to Hoover, Kennedy and Monta Vista High School. He was a member of my class but I don't remember him. But a lot of my classmates do. They counted this man as their friend and are stunned today by what happened.
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

Daaaaaaammmnnnn
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Damn, indeed.

Woah

From work: "If you want to help the victims and families of yesterday’s VTA shooting, you can donate here: https://act.wpusa.org/vta_victims_support_fund"
Quote:Support victims of the tragedy at VTA
We are all profoundly affected by the shooting at the VTA Younger Light Rail station. Many of you have asked how you can help.
Tax deductible donations in support of victims and their families can be made through Working Partnerships USA's Union Community Resources program.
Donations will be used to support those directly impacted by this tragedy.
If you or anyone you know was impacted by this shooting, please call (408) 809-2122.

If you'd prefer to make a donation via check, please mail it to:
Working Partnerships USA - Union Community Resources
2302 Zanker Rd
San Jose, CA 95131
[i]Please include "UCR - VTA" in the memo line.[/i]
Working Partnerships USA is a 501©(3) non-profit organization, tax ID 77-0387535. Contributions are tax deductible.
He lived near Rainbow Dr.

(05-27-2021, 08:41 AM)Greg Wrote: He was a member of my class but I don't remember him. 

Do you have a yearbook?
I went digging for them to see but i couldn't find them. They are buried in the boxes in the garage. Other classmates have checked. He is in the year we were Juniors, but that was the year I was in Ireland.

I was at my Mom's over the weekend to roast brats and finish up the garage door opener install. I dug out the old yearbooks. I forgot which one this was. I believe 1980. I think this was the Juniors. He did not appear in the next yearbook with his Senior class. 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/unss1xephil2bm...y.jpg?dl=0

I wonder if Ann Cassidy (Topping) from my class is related. 

--tg
Well, that's creepy.

[Image: p.jpeg?fv_content=true&size_mode=5]

Extra points for Greg Chow. We looked more alike as teens than I remember. I guess I can't blame Greg's parents for confusing us so much.
It's not that you look alike. You have too many similar letters in your names.

(06-01-2021, 06:10 PM)Greg Wrote: You have too many similar letters in your names.

That too.
I believe Ann is related. That's the picture I've seen from other fellow classmates.

Sheriff posted body cam video today. I won't post it directly here, but here's the link if you are interested:

https://boingboing.net/2021/06/02/bodyca...roach.html

Apparently Sam had to shoot himself in the head a second time as the first one missed.

--tg
(06-01-2021, 06:10 PM)Greg Wrote: You have too many similar letters in your names.

Okay, I gotta come clean here. I used to confuse you and Greg Chow because you're both named Greg.

Yeah, not really. I think my blood sugar is crashing again.
I hit 64 the other day! Still didn't make me think you were Scapino.