Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cranky Old Man.
I was going to go to McDonalds to get my mother a milkshake. I didn't have any cash so I stopped at the B of A to get a twenty, maybe forty to have money for pizza night. The ATM informed me the minimum amount I could withdraw was $100. Fine. At least they will give me $20 bills, right. Of course out popped a single $100 bill. Thanks for nothing. 

But I am at the bank. There is a greeter at the front asking me what I want. Ugh. People. I say I want change for my $100. She directs me to the lone teller at the back. I give the $100 to the teller and say I want change. She tells me I have to put my ATM card into the reader before she can do that. Then I have to enter my pin on the reader. WTH? She counts out the five $20s and then puts them into the counter to make sure there are five. And then she runs them through the counter to be absolutely sure there are only five.

I'm done so I say why couldn't they just have $20s come out of the machine up front?

"Oh, we put in a request for smaller bills but we don't own those machines" You don't own the B of A ATMs that are attached the brick and mortar B of A?

Why do I even come into town?
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

Don’t even get me started on banks nowadays. I’m still wrestling with Wells Fargo over one of my moms accounts.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse