Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
animated smileys?
On the webmaster's Mac, I see that some of the smileys are animated. On both of my PCs, they just sit there and do nothing. Anyone else smiley-animation-challenged? Is it my anti-malware? Is it a setting? Is it that I once (or twice) insulted the webmaster's Mac?

Not that I can't live without them, but some of them don't make sense unless you see them animated.
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
Mac's rule. Everything animates.

I love Mac. And Mac loves me. We love each other, Mac and me.
you must have some sort of shorthand stenographic PC....the smilies are dancing all over on my screen.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
I'm on my Mom's computer and the smileys are very active. My guess is that on my home and laptop PCs, the animation must be blocked by one of my security measures - firewall, anti-malware... something. Mom's PC is scarily open to the universe.
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
be safe, no animation.
my work computers are the ones that i open documents, surf the net, etc. it keeps me honest and hopefully out of places where i shouldn't be. and lord knows there are so many of those on the net...
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Apparently it was an issue with the last version of my firewall. Updated to the latest version this morning and whaddaya know - my smileys are just moving all over the place.