Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Gates are Closed
If you aren't registered, you aren't posting. You can look but you can not add. Sorry. Confusedmt097

I'm not letting the site crash again.
So much for the flickr badge idea. Dammit
My fellow registered Doom Bretheren and Sisteren,

I sit before my computer today and share a great pride in the isolationist policies of the current administration of this site. Our great community need not be sullied by the mass of vile and uninitiated perpetrators of site traffic. Yea, shall the unregistered by excluded from postages. Redundant shall all perogatives be for the elite, the few, the registered. I join you this day in celebration of the tinyness of our collective. May our ranks swell slowly or not at all, purely at the discrection of our fearless Admin.

May you be well, at peace, and despair not, even when Google becomes self-aware and rains destruction down upon us all. By that point, who'll care?
We will need some new blood now and again. Do you still have a way that new members can sign up? I'm assuming you approve memberships. I figure as long as a new member knows one of us, that's good enough, eh?
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Anyone can still register from the site. I just have to okay it before they can post. Cranefly and Dr. Yeti have already experienced this chore and it was not a problem. I just didn't want to come across any more guest postings.
You can 'unstick' this announcement now...
I have no idea what you mean. Are you getting some special message?
Now it's gone and I'm happier. Let the threads be free!
Lol
I don't know who you are. You were the last person to register before the forum crashed. So, thanks, but no thanks. Go get some references and I'll consider it.
I have mentioned this forum to other like-minded gentlemen of taste and character who may some day be ready to become DOOM. Gotta keep the torch going, doncha know? Always can use some fresh blood. Although Comb870 does not sound like any of my friends.

If you get an application from The Lizard King, or from a lost fledgling CG animator who really knows his Hong Kong cineman, that might be one of my people. They all know to drop my name here if they want to play (and I hope someday they might).
...to tell them about the pudding initiation. Not to mention the skyrocketing associated costs of tuxedos and trips to Nichi Bei Bussan. And paying fines to pirate clubs for failing to meet the "ten sackings or 5 pillages" requirement.

Lost _and_fledgling CG animators? Is that like being a two sport threat? Or is it MC Hammer, looking for a gig?
Have any new blood send me a message or have them tell you. If I don't know'em, I delete'em. Long Live Tyrranny.
yeah, i regretted that terminology after posting it. i mentioned him to you before, hk. some day i must hook you two up. some day.

no worries, greg, you'll know the fresh blood by the smell.
But I added a brother to the Yeti! Go figure.
The Database server was Down! The database server was Down! Quel Horror.

I hate it when my screen fills up with those crappy mysql server errors.