Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2019 Tiger Claw Elite Championships May 18-19 San Jose CA
Rain aka Peter Kwong. Yeah, he actually stopped by the office like over a decade plus ago.  He was charming and witty, slyly showed off his skills with some single leg raises while trying on his shoes, and did this wicked spot-on impersonation of James Hong.  He called me about a week ago about coming and I was really surprised he remembered me.  He seemed surprised that I remembered him.  Nice guy really.  He definitely upped the ante for celebs because those that knew who he was totally fanboyed out.

Check out the gram pic:

[Image: 60030063_712010999201452_312607739976037...tagram.com]

On another note, I totally need an LA photographer.  If only my go-to freelancer didn't run to the feckin hills.  Srsly, I've been corresponding with this Kung Fu fitness model who's desperate for her green card and wants exposure.  Yeah, I can expose her.  She came up to the tournament with her girl toy and strutted about in this dominatrix wear.  It was a surreal addition that really stood out.  I'm working on an article with her mostly because she promotes Tiger Claw heavily. But she needs a photographer. 

Here's a pic from her gram:
[Image: 59945423_447773575793005_661656123333469...tagram.com]

Too bad Bad Ass Bunny vamoosed from helL.A. because I would've had a shoot for him.

Here's another pic from my gram of me, her and her friend.  I'm sad that it didn't come out better. Actually it's downright crappy as pix go. It was shot by some random passerby on my iPhone.  If only it had been Greg, or even one of out TC photographers:
[Image: 60539468_403353030253225_441641569324951...tagram.com]

My conversation with Laurie has drifted into her love of rain. She's always super trippy to chat with because conversations ust go where they please, regardless of any intention.  Language is a virus.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
So, I'm in Los Angeles for 30 goddamn years and the week after I leave, you finally find a Ninjette for me to photograph. Good timing.

Well, if she wants some photographs in a stunning local, you know where to send her.
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

Right?  Sorry.  Ninjettes are like that.  I did reach out to Ray too but never heard back.  I just hope we cross paths again at some future comic-con or something.

She's a piece of work, this one.  I have another guy in LA, an actual martial artist that I'm grooming, but he lacks your camera skills.  I'm not going to task him for this.  She said she'll hustle up a photographer and she's hungry because she's trying to apply for a green card.  Perfect English tho - sort of an Aussie accent.  She was kinda workin both Jonny & me and for a moment, we thought we fell into a cougar trap. But now that Jonny has turned her over completely to me, I'm better at handling cougars and especially celeb wannabes. Her girl toy was trippy.  She had one of those leather chokers with a big O ring like submissives wear. I think PPFY had one back in his SOMA daze. It was fun to watch her strut around TCEC - totally worth it. She had some of the biggest guns in South Hall.

For laughs, I added a latex fetish model to my Dragon Crew.  Didn't quite work out tho.  She cray cray.  It was funny for the DC peeps that knew who she was and I actually had here registered by her professional name, which will be an inside joke if anyone bothers to search her.  She's long past her prime tho, no longer photogenic, and knows it.  Perhaps that's why she so cray.
For the record, 5 dragon Crew made it to Cali Roots: Dirty HOel, Cely, effin jeff. Bubble wrap Shawnie and dm’s new padawan Marcus (yet to earn a nickname). The are the furious five.
Well, we cancelled TCEC 2020 obvs. And I just officially announced that we are cancelling TCEC 2021. We might do something online but that will depend on the TC powers that be getting their act together. They haven't even invested in silkscreenable masks, with which they could do well - I suggested that about a year ago. The warehouse guys suggested it too. I even showed them a STRO mask, and they dutifully took pics - that was months ago. Really, how hard can it be?

As a footnote, that aforementioned aussie ninjette landed a role in Suicide Squad 2 as Mongal.