Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Insult generator
This is the brain-child of one my technical support reps, who clearly doesn't have enough work to do. I'll be calling his boss shortly.

http://members.cox.net/scottsaari/insults/
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
"Thou art a dissembling, urchin-snouted barnacle. ". He does seem to know me personally.

It could be from a much earlier version of the same insult-generator. I remember that it had three columns to choose from so you could mix-and-match your insults. One of the university web sites had it more than 10 years ago...

PPFY,
ZY
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
"Thou art a froward, common-kissing miscreant."

If it weren't randomly generated, I'd fire his ass for that.
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
Suuuuuuure, it's random...just like "on-line" gaming...

Fire his ass!

Fire!
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.