Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Awesome Tweets
This is amazing. This is in Lebanon on Aug 4, 2020. People went to their windows to film something burning in the port and then.......

As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

HOLY FUCK!!!!!
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
I stopped checking the news in the morning starting August 1.

Then I saw this on DOOM.

So I checked the news.  At least ten reported dead.

I thinking a bit on the low side.  That blast obliterated entire blocks.  Lots of entire blocks..

Jeez...
I'm nobody's pony.
Different angle. Still incredible.

(08-04-2020, 11:16 AM)cranefly Wrote: At least ten reported dead.

I thinking a bit on the low side.  That blast obliterated entire blocks.  Lots of entire blocks..

Jeez...

Last I heard it was 70+ dead and many more casualties. So far, I’m hearing it was a dangerous warehouse...
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
2700lb of ammonium nitrate that had been sitting in that warehouse for years. And then somebody accidentally started a fire. One report said it was like a 1.5 kiloton bomb, if you did the math. Hiroshima was 15 kilotons.

Coffee cans can fly!

Maybe you need to change the name of this thread from 'Awesome' to 'Explosive'
(08-05-2020, 10:18 AM)Drunk Monk Wrote: Maybe you need to change the name of this thread from 'Awesome' to 'Explosive'
I watched SN5 live on the LabPadre camera 1, and when it rose and tilted towards the camera, I thought there would be an explosive crash.  But then it corrected itself and continued upward, which the cameraman followed, eventually to descend for the landing, which the cameraman didn't follow.  Still, it was a nice view of the empty sky.

Anyway, I'm starting to believe that Musk might have a rocket scientist among the crew working on this.

Maybe.
I'm nobody's pony.
We can stick with awesome..

Captain Marvels Stunt Double concept reel. This looks like it was shot on an iPhone. Which is awesome.

Greg here! Yes, I cleaned up the code to see the tweet.
Oh, this helped out today.

Sorry, politics

The Sturgis rally accounts for more than 250K cases nationwide in August.

But, but, muh *Freedumbs*!
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.