Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Greg hates the forum
Good to have you back...here's a biscuit. (I have an urge to put a link to the hamsterdance, but I'll spare you all.)

--tg
posting hamsterdance is grounds for DOOM blackballing. hamsterblast is acceptable.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Or we could all meet in Amsterdam (the "H" is silent)...

KB could show us the "Kudekeneinevecht" (or however it's spelled).

--tg
Of all the DOOM brothers, I think I'm the only one who has never been to Amsterdam. How wrong is that?
Drunk Monk Wrote:Of all the DOOM brothers, I think I'm the only one who has never been to Amsterdam. How wrong is that?

Me either. I've never been off the continent...(except Hawaii).

--tg
Been there twice. Didn't do any of the things your are supposed to do. But i've been, dammit.
So much for the flickr badge idea. Dammit
Check this page for an actual picture of the hamster:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.kleargear.com/1084.html">http://www.kleargear.com/1084.html</a><!-- m -->

--tg
Something bad happened at Hamster central. I think a capybara was involved. I kept going notices that everything had been restored except for a few insignificant users. Which meant us.

Capybara sighting LA

[Image: 64053806.jpg]
It turns out you have to pay the bill for the domain name as well to keep the website functioning. Go figure. All should be better now.

So the story is, first half the week, iPower was having problems with their servers. Second half of the week all belongs to me an my accounting skillz.
I was starting to go into DTs over missing the forum. It was bad. I was shaky, had chills, blurry vision, irregular bowel movements, and there were bugs crawling under my skin. I still have a headache from it.
right now, the font size is major huge (which is okay actually as my eyesight is going and i'm still too lazy to carry my glasses). it was down earlier and it's been really slow.

is it just me?
All week that's been a problem. I'm thinking they are fixing the CSS for the hosting servers. But it looks fine now. I'm saying it's on your end at this point.
sorry to interrupt your vacation in yosemite.

not that i'm jealous or anything.

'cuz i'm not.
Maybe you should come to Yosemite where the internet and the forum seem to be working fine all the time. (Currently seconds away from crashing to the floor after this morning's hike to the base of Upper Yosemite falls. Not that you would enjoy that hiking thing)
When I go to Yosemite, the last place I want to be is online (actually this is true of almost everywhere except maybe TexASS where I'd rather be online).

The valley was spoiled by the California Experience park.