Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DM on gay.com
So DM is at RotR and this one nurse says "I have a confession to make. I have this great picture of us from last year. Well, it's a great picture of me. I posted it on my site at gay.com." Oh snap!
http://www.gay.com/personals/profile/vie...me=fresich
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Where is the picture? Thanks for making me cruise the site looking for it. Secondly, why do I care?
So much for the flickr badge idea. Dammit
The pic is in the top row, on the far right. I'm the one in the clown hat. Go figure.
I'm not signing up to see the photo. You would think the forum dominator would just post a link to the pic, but no. You try and raise them right . . . .
ooohh sorry. :oops:
Was this an extremely clever ploy to trick the closeted into revealing themselves?

We should all thank greg for spoiling DM's fun and allowing those of us who might not wish to be revealed as gay (especially those who aren't, of which I am most vehemently a member) to maintain our privacy.

Something like that.

Uh. Here's an exclamation point for extra emphasis:

!
I'm nobody's pony.
Heh.

Reminds me of the time I ordered some glow-in-the-dark boots from 'International Male' back when I went out to clubs/raves. I did not realize at the time that 'International Male' very popular with the gay community

Anyway I had them shipped to my workplace (iXL Web Services). then I started receiving their catalog every month at work.

Let's just say I got some interesting looks from my coworkers for a while.

I didn't care. Those boots were awesome. Still got'em.
[Image: magpie13.gif]
Similar scenario but all I got were vibrators and condoms. Oh to be young and wonder what those were for.
...although now, I kind of wish it was. No one has mentioned the image to me at all and I'm uncredited so it remains an odd skeleton in my ever deepening closet. It reminds me of when I got interviewed by Penthouse about GM Tu. Only one of my friends came up to me and said "I saw you quoted in PH." Only one. I was rather disapointed by that.