Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DOOM Games
Hey Greg,

Can we get a DOOM Games thread?

Yes, I know I will be the only contributor, but I would like to review the many games I play just so I can read them in 10 years and decide if I want to play them again.
Or you could just post them under media.
So much for the flickr badge idea. Dammit
OK - Nevermind then.
...especially not those of the computer variety. I was so humiliated at QBert by a certain El Dingo that I was forever traumatized. The mere thought of a joystick sends me into cold sweats...
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
He said joystick. snicker.

It's just not the same without Beavis and Butthead.
So much for the flickr badge idea. Dammit
Good thing you never made that DOOM Games thread. It would be on the brink of extinction.
No, I would have been telling you folks about my adventures in World of Warcraft, Auto Assault, Oblivion and my current timesuck, Call of Cthulhu.

But you folks aren't really into the game thing anyway.

Now, back to our regularly scheduled forum.

[Image: bigbunny.jpg]
[Image: magpie13.gif]
Might have to make that into my wallpaper...

Tell us anyway. This is just like my requests for the Queen to review her romance novels. It's all about cultural exchange.
This is just like my requests for the Queen to review her romance novels.

Haven't read any in a very long time. I've either been reading stuff Greg bought and has already reviewed here, or re-reading stuff that I think I reviewed in the old broken forum. Every now and then (especially when the interior of my wallet is very, very dusty) I get on a re-reading kick, and just re-do the old series I love.
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
Stacy has been reading Narnia to Tara. I read it all in High School, and after Lord of the Rings, it didn't do much for me. But it's fun for Tara.

Is that a bunny above or my friend Totoro?
That's not a Totoro. It's a bunny. Totoros don't have bunny ears. And their arms hang at their sides, not in front. And they're cuter. Yes, even cuter than bunnies.