Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
John Wick: Chapter 3: Parabellum
Some of the finest fight choreography I’ve seen to come out of Hollywood. Super tasty ultravi. Very satisfying continuation of the franchise. And most of all ... sword fights! I can’t remember the last time a film elicited as many ultravi chuckles from me. A DOOM masterpiece of mayhem. Keanu ftw!
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
I am dripping with...envy. Yes, it must be “envy”. And it is dripping.
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
Whenever DM can get PPFT to drip, whatever the drippage, DM's work here is done. 

Icon_anal
I might have to close this thread to have it cleaned.
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

[Image: source.gif]

not to spoil it but this fight kicks ass!
http://www.kungfumagazine.com/ezine/arti...ticle=1489

Cf doesn’t copy edit our reviews anymore because screeners are more of a job perk, and while they do add content, copy editing them is unjustifiable budgetarily. That being said, I always try my best to avoid spoilers and to incorporate the word ‘sanguineous’ in my reviews.
That was some good fightin’. Minimal talking for Keanu, maximum talking for the real actors. So nice to see Mark Dacassos (Daccasos?) get a chance to do some acting along with the asskicking. The two silat dudes were very funny. Having seen them in Iko Uwaise movies, it was fun to see them here. Long takes, tight fights. All good.
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
LCF wants to see this.  I told her let's go.  But she said no, because I haven't seen 2 yet.  And she feels it's necessary.  So I'm on the wait list at the library, probably see it by the weekend.
I'm nobody's pony.
Seeing II is a really good idea. Enjoy!
Yup. 

Defer to LCF.  

Always.

3 picks up just minutes after 2 so you really need to see that first.

Can't wait until 3 is out on streaming and I can watch 2 & 3 back-to-back.
I saw this on the plane. You want to know the worst way to see this? On a plane. Especially, if the headphones suck and mostly you can hear static. I quit 2/3rds of the way through and finished it on the way home.

Guess what was waiting for me in a red Netflix envelope when I got home? JW3. I'll watch it again when I have time.

Mark Decansos did a great job. The most interesting thing in the movie.

I like how they put Donnie Yen's big movie as Rogue One.....

Comicbook Wrote:John Wick: Chapter 4 has added [color=var(--color-text)]Donnie Yen to its cast. The martial arts action superstar will reportedly play an old friend of Keanu Reeves' super-assassin [color=var(--color-text)]John Wick[/color], who "shares his same history and many of the same enemies." Director Chad Stahelski is returning to helm [i]John Wick 4[/i], with Shay Hatten and Micahel Finch handling the script. Recently we learned that international [color=var(--color-text)]pop singer Rina [/color][color=var(--color-text)]Sawayama is also joining the cast[/color], and [color=var(--color-text)]Keanu Reeves was spotted arriving to film the new [/color][i][color=var(--color-text)]John Wick[/color] [/i]installment in early April. The John Wick franchise continues to roll on, with [i]Chapter 4 [/i]and [i]Chapter 5 [/i]both slated for production.[/color]

Donnie Yen continues to see this later stage of his career flourish, as he appears in bigger and bigger blockbuster franchises on the international stage. Yen's [i]Ip Man [/i]films were major worldwide cult-hits, with the finale, [i]Ip Man 4, [/i]arriving in 2019. Disney helped propel Yen to a whole new level, first casting him as Blind Force-sensitive fighter Chirrut Imwe in [i]Rogue One: A Star Wars Story[/i], and as Commander Tung in the live-action [i]Mulan [/i]adaptation. Yen has never lost his action-movie cred along the way, with films like Vin DIesel's [i]xXx: Return of Xander Cage [/i]also under his belt.
Adding the [i]John Wick [/i]franchise to his resume will be one more big step in a successful direction for Donnie Yen. More to the point: fans can't wait to see what he kind of tag-team stunts and fight sequences he'll bring to the table, working alongside Keanu Reeves.

For the full article: https://comicbook.com/movies/news/john-w...iOMegN_3D4

(06-04-2021, 05:10 AM)Greg Wrote: I like how they put Donnie Yen's big movie as Rogue One.....

Right? Because Donnie was in Highlander: Endgame...
Isn't this guy DM's best friend?

Quote:[Image: 8eb349683479b6fab9e319e8da9d264f]
[b]EXCLUSIVE: [/b]Marko Zaror, best known as one of the stars of Dusk Till DawnThe Series, is in negotiations to join the ensemble of Lionsgate’s John Wick 4 starring Keanu Reeves. Donnie Yen, Rina Sawayama, Scott Adkins, Lance Reddick and Shamier Anderson are also on board. Chad Stahelski returns as director.
The film is set for theatrical release on May 27, 2022. Shay Hatten and Michael Finch wrote the screenplay. Pic is produced by Basil Iwanyk, Erica Lee and Stahelski and executive produced by Reeves and Louise Rosner. Zaror will play one of Wick’s main pursuers in the film.

(07-12-2021, 12:55 PM)thatguy Wrote: You beat me to it...

--tg

Damn. 

Greg's on fire.

too soon? sorry bear bro.