Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TV Kinda rocks now
Between Colbert, Fallon, Wilmore and even Kimmel to flip between now. If I watch live, I stay up way too late on working nights.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
DVR, baby. Come join us in the 21st century.
So much for the flickr badge idea. Dammit
...but once a week I stay at my mom's in Svale. She has xfinity. So I'll watch El Rey and surf about, eventually getting to the late night shows. Last night El Rey was replaying the 36 Chamber series, which I luv but have seen so many times.

So I wound up watching Spice World again. :oops:
Wow! Spice World? There are guilty pleasures and then there is watching Spice World.

Who am I to judge?

tQ and I rarely watch live TV unless it is a sporting event. My rage grows with each inept commercial. Plus, I'd probably get the stiletto in the eye if the Queen had to put up with my channel flipping for extended periods of time.
It was only like an extra $4 a month. I miss the commercials. No time for bathroom breaks or to grab a snack. Plus I always look for poachable stuff in commercials as we make a lot of ads. Of course, with Hulu, it's the same damn commercials over and over again.

I luv to surf. I can surf for hours. Fortunately my Apple TV craps out if I surf too much without watching something. Or Stacy complains.

Ahhh Spice World. Must. Review. For. DOOM. Confusednakeman:
I did watch ep2 last night. It did nothing for me. Totally disengaged there.

Spice World was better.
Since tQ and I's time together was brief with me arriving on Sunday and her departing on Tuesday, the only new or returning shows we have seen are Gotham and Big Bang. Gotham continues to be good. Big Bang is the same, which is good.
BBT is consistent indeed. That show seems to always be on. I'm not a huge fan of it but often end up watching it after surfing for too long.
I'm still trying to reconcile what Pufnstuf did to my brain.

Quote:Nickelodeon to Bring ‘H.R. Pufnstuf’ Back to TV After 45 Years
TV | By Greg Gilman on October 13, 2015 @ 9:28 am Follow @GregAtTheWrap
[Image: H.R.-Pufnstuf-pic.jpg]

The beloved children’s show characters will return in special called “H.R. Pufnstuf Comes to Mutt & Stuff!”

Nickelodeon is bringing “H.R. Pufnstuf” back for a new televised adventure for the first time in 45 years.

The network announced on Tuesday that it has greenlit “H.R. Pufnstuf Comes to Mutt & Stuff!” The special will be part of the network’s order for 20 additional episodes of live-action preschool series “Mutt & Stuff” from Sid and Marty Krofft, the creators of “Pufnstuf.”

The beloved character that debuted on NBC in 1969 will return to TV in early 2016, along with friends Cling and Clang, Freddy the Flute and the Rescue Racer. Production on the special is beginning this fall.

The 20-episode order brings the first season of “Mutt & Stuff” up to a total of 40 episodes.

In “H.R. Pufnstuf Comes to Mutt & Stuff!,” Stuff’s favorite uncle H.R. Pufnstuf decides to visit him at the canine school. When Pufnstuf arrives with his friends from Living Island, Stuff goes overboard in an attempt to impress him and make sure everything is perfect.

“H.R. Pufnstuf was the first TV show my brother and I created, so it has always held a special place in our hearts,” Marty said in a statement. “Our fans constantly ask us to bring back Pufnstuf, and we feel the vibrant world of Mutt & Stuff is the perfect setting to revitalize these colorful characters and build excitement for new fans.”
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://www.thewrap.com/nickelodeon-hr-pufnstuf-returning-to-tv-mutt-and-stuff-special/">https://www.thewrap.com/nickelodeon-hr- ... f-special/</a><!-- m -->
Witchypoo, her weird broom and and her weird companion freaked me out

[Image: giphy.gif]

--tg