Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is this guy?
Nasifiritu123, Nosefertu's dorkier younger brother. Never made much of himself so he became a bot.
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

RonaldNunez is distantly related to Devin Nunes and twice as dumb. He is currently suing a twitter account named for his pet rat.
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
Elaine Ferguson was a hitchhiker that DM picked up on Dead tour. Always knew she would come to no good...
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Archibald Lucy - Are all the bots trannies? Or are they all non-binary? Maybe it's a euphemism? I just can't grok it right now.
Archibald is really upping they's game by posting four threads not the usual three.

Valentina Nell didn’t make the cut as a Bond girl and had to settle for a Matt Helm girl. She never recovered from the shame. And now look at her. Such a waste.
Why is she selling straight jackets though?

Matt Helm rules.

(09-28-2022, 05:20 AM)Greg Wrote: Why is she selling straight jackets though?

Srsly? That's funny. I never click those links because I don't want to encourage the bots...

(09-28-2022, 05:20 AM)Greg Wrote: Matt Helm rules.

Yeah, yeah, right, right, right. How many Bond girls can you name? Can you name a Helm girl? No google cheatin. That was my point.

I don't think I've ever met someone really named Valentina...
I just looked at the link and it said strikjacket. I just assumed.

Of course I can name a ton of Bond girls, but there was something about Matt....

And I'm not talking Dean Martin Matt Helm, I'm talking wry as whisky in the books Matt Helm.

(09-28-2022, 02:40 PM)Greg Wrote: I just looked at the link and it said strikjacket. I just assumed.

fair

I never read Helm. I read all the Fleming Bond books, so I can imagine. The book Bond is so different from the movie version.
Hermosa Shelley was a SoCal Surfer Grrrl until she ran afoul of a shark of Zuma. Now she spends her days surfing the internet slinging shoes.

Herbert Nelson pales in the wake of agilefurn
Theodore Micah -- inventor of the pre-flattened tire.  No need to drive over a nail; they were sold flat.  But his business failed due to poor quality control -- some tires shipped fully inflated.

On a more personal level, best known for his inflated ego and sitzfleisch.
I'm nobody's pony.
sitzfleisch. Had to look that one up. Good word.
It looks like the bots have moved from hawking shoes to trolling our writers now...

--tg