Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is this guy?
Yes, the tomatillo sauce is good there. So is the lengua.
the hands that guide me are invisible
La Victoria? I'm having flashbacks, too. Good ones.

TG, thanks for the link to KB's job posts; I must have been distracted by all of DM's fantasy Crotching Iron, Hidden Pencil Master Tu posts.
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
my schedule doesn't open up until after the holidaze. ack! only 3 weeks until xmas!!
it's always this way after t-day. so kb, let's try set something up for january. then my schedule opens up for real.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
I'll bite. Who is MontgomerySally? Awesome name, btw.

http://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomFor...le&uid=197
MontegueLawson. Another great spammer name. DOOM gets some weird ass spam. KFM doesn't get anything like this at all, but our member approval process is more rigorous.
It's all about the shoes.

Actually, I don't know how they post since according to how the site is set up, no one gets to post unless they are approved. I'm thinking there is a back door they are using.
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

Hugh Newman? Srsly more shoes? I just bought some new shoes. I'm not going to buy more off some internet spammer, especially not some foreigner taking jobs away from U.S. spammers.

DOOM's back door is as open as a gay club window fencer in SOMA.
You would know more about that than I.

Blair must go. Interesting that all these breeches are of the exact same tone. I blame baidu who seems to be constantly on here. That's a Chinese site, btw.
Blair is super multi-lingual! Very knowledgeable about shoes, too. Maybe we should keep him?
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
Blair was waiting until I got back to tell us about the shoes.

We got a shoe salesman.  LB sold shoes for years.  That was his transitional job between movie theater usher to paramedic/prison medic.  

And aren't we all sort of multi-lingual here?
Yeah, but Blair knocked it outta the park. Great taste in shoes, too, and always knows where a deal is on-line. It's great that he wants to help us.
True, LB ain't all that helpful anymore.  He just spends his time gnawing on seal meat and polishing his gun (A euphemism?  Oh yes, definitely).

Did you know LB is just weeks away from becoming a grandpa?  Is that the first DOOM Grandpa?  And he's the youngest of us all (but likely the most scarred).
We're a pretty high-mileage group. Age is meaningless.