Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wobbleland @ bgc
2/24/18

Bass & trap. Guys dressed like drunk slobs. Gals dressed like post apocalyptic strippers. Strobe lights that should cause seizures - can’t quite understand why that doesn’t happen. I’ve gievn up bothering to track the djs. Closing act Rezz is discordant dubstep - enough bass thunder to tickle my tenders but hardly melodic enough to do much more. This is supposed to go for another hour but I may bail. I can only see so many taped nipples and ass-baring thongs before I get bored.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Home safe. If I stay up for another hour, I could post on the 4:20 thread. Yeah, that’s not going to happen.
I stand corrected. We did have a seizure.
1/18/19

Back again. I don’t know a single dj act. That’s a first.

Spent the first few hours hearing about political rm crap.

The shirt I’m wearing (94) is older than about a dozen of our vols tonight.  Tongue

Yakz/Somnium Sound – 6PM – 6:55PM

Tynan/Kompany – 6:55PM – 7:50PM
Pegboard Nerds – 7:50PM – 8:45PM

Svdden Death – 8:45PM – 9:45PM

Yultron – 9:45PM – 10:45PM

DoctorP/Funtcase/Cookie – 10:45PM – 11:45PM

Kill The Snails – 11:45PM – 1AM
Been busy. Two good saves, one by me, second got lucky.

Just helped a gal reattach her rhinestone pasties with medical tape. She asked ‘it doesn’t look tacky, right?’
What an odd night. 

I gave a talk on how to approach iprs to the response teams that was very well received. Everyone was adoring, which was really weird. A lot of old timers have been kicked out recently for a lot of different reasons. I’ve become this respected elder there now - truly the last Jedi. Touched base with a few old friends with APE. So good to work with them again. Dropped some wisdom on many a nooB. Listened to a lot of issues. My throat is sore from yelling over the music. If you can even call it that. This show sucked. Like hours of really shitty loud edm. Gawdawful. Two stages of it even. Fortunately I had work to do and everyone was chatting me up. One gal even asked me to take her home at which I balked. I’ll probably tweak over that all night.My mom called asking me to stop by today because she’s pulled her back and needed help with some stuff, so I’m in svale now, not the Cruz as planned.
After Branford http://brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomForum/s...p?tid=4810

Edm was especially dumb by contrast
One bonus tho - I got a new knife.  Security gave us the confiscated weapons cache to 'dispose' and there was a nice little black sheffield folder with a pocket clip that I snagged.  The drawing action is well broken in.  It could use a sharpening and oiling, but it's a nice daily carry.  These are the perks.
Nice.
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
Talked to Tara today and she knew Pegboard Nerds. She said they were influential in getting to know her last boyfriend.

My daily carry is the leatherman skeletool that lb presented me for being his best man. It’s very useful around the office and deeply sentimental. But I may swap it for this Sheffield for a while to remind me of this weird week of the super wolf blood moon. We’ll shall see what comes next.
The other night I saw this listed on the signboard outside BGC. I thought it might be something Jah Wobble put together, but looking at this thread I see it's not. Alas.
the hands that guide me are invisible
If only...