Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Electric Dreams
TGIF! To polish off the week, Ep 8 Impossible planet starring the one and only Benedict Wong. That’s right. Ben is in both dick & BM. And dr. Strange. And Marco Polo. Ol Ben, he’s a super stud. Ep 8 showed off special effects, an odd little tale that ended like a French film. Not quite satisfying because we never learn the fate of Ben.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Commuter wasn’t really about commuting but escaping into schizoid fantasy. I could totally relate. HP factor 1 - Peter Pettigrew. Also the angel from Preacher and that gal from Black mirror (beginning to think these are the same shows).
Season finale - Kill All Others

Poignant in the era of 45. 

Now I am sad. No sci-fi series to watch.
The Expanse. Watch that. The authors of the books write most of the scripts and are the show-runners.
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
(05-15-2018, 10:35 PM)Dr. Ivor Yeti Wrote: The Expanse. Watch that. The authors of the books write most of the scripts and are the show-runners.

I've had others recommend that to me too.  Didn't it just get cancelled?
Yes. But the books exist!
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

It's a continuous story line, tho, right?  It's not separate unique plots with each episode, twilight-zone-style, is it?  That's what I'm looking for.
I just finished up ten years waiting for the denouement in the MCU. Don't talk to me about tiny individual segments.
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

Wait until you see Deadpool 2. That'll make it all better.  It's got one of the newbies in DM's celebrity circle - Lewis Tan - Lewis calls me 'brotha' on every email we swap.   Cool