Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cobra Kai
And just like that. (Still haven't watched the latest season)

Variety Wrote:Cobra Kai” will end after Season 6. 
“Reacquainting the world with ‘The Karate Kid’ universe has been our humble honor. Making Cobra Kai
has allowed us to join the same hallowed dojo once inhabited by the great Robert Mark Kamen, John Avildsen, Jerry Weintraub, and all the amazing original cast members. It has also enabled us to play sensei, expanding the original storylines and birthing a new generation of underdogs. We’ve never once taken this opportunity for granted,” said Josh Heald, Jon Hurwitz and Hayden Schlossberg in a written statement.

“Our day one goal with Cobra Kai has always been to end it on our terms, leaving the Valley in the time
and place we’ve always imagined. So it is with immense pride and thankfulness that we are able to
announce that achievement,” the note continues. “The upcoming Season Six will mark the conclusion of Cobra Kai. While this may be a bittersweet day for the fandom, the Miyagiverse has never been stronger. This fandom is the BEST on the planet and we hope to be telling more Karate Kid stories with you down the line. Because as we all know, Cobra Kai Never Dies.”
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

Yeah, that's all over IG (I follow the show runners and nearly all the cast). 

They've actually been saying this for a while. I think they mentioned it in my S3 interview. 

Cobra Kai been bery bery good to me. I made several $K reporting on it. I'm grateful. It's been a fun ride.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
What a tease! No release date makes it even more teasier.

Den just reached out to me about this asking if I saw anything worth a short news article. 

All I saw was the battle axe and the green stairs. If I really worked at it I might be able to get something out of that, but I'm still recovering from the weekend now so I passed on it.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
All filler. No killer.