Electric Dreams

Eagerly awaiting next season launch:
Homeland
Preacher
Star Wars Rebels
Into the Badlands
Man at Arms: Art of War
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Rewatching Detective Montalbano (almost up to the new stuff)
Awaiting: Agents of Shield
Killjoys
Dark Matter
Man-at-Harms: Heart of Gwar
Whatever the next Marvel thing is after The Punisher
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
(02-04-2018, 12:23 AM)Dr. Ivor Yeti Wrote: Man-at-Harms: Heart of Gwar

Tongue

You mean Hombre de Armas con Danny Trejo?  Cool
That dude has arms alright. I no mess wid him!
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
(02-04-2018, 12:23 AM)Dr. Ivor Yeti Wrote: Awaiting: Agents of Shield

I went back for S3:E11 Bouncing Back.  Actually I shouldn't say 'I went back...'  I don't watch Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.  But S5 is coming and thanks to Netflix+IMDB, I can cherry pick certain eps if I'm researching something (meaning wasting time binging random TV).  Actually I shouldn't say 'random'.  I'm binging stuff with my M@A castmates.  This ep features Ms. Crystal Santos as 'Policia'.  She's in the opening scene and gets off one line in Spanish but I've already forgotten what it was after watching the entire episode.  Not that I was particularly engaged - the show still doesn't really work for me especially when I don't follow it so don't really care about the characters or their silly powers.  But a friend just came back from a trip to Chicago, and after my recommendation (based on Greg & tQ recommendations), she made a pilgrimage to Garrett and brought me back a tin of cheese popcorn.  And I needed something to watch it with.  Ah, who am I kidding?  Just those DOOMians who don't know the pleasures of Garrett.  I'm not sure which I finished first, Crystal's scene or the Garrett. All gone. Just left with the tin, which I may clean and take to the office to store pens or something...
Cloak and Dagger.

It's the Marvel TV show at aimed at the YA crowd. But's it's good. It's trippy. And the actors seem to be able to act.

Basically, two kids get hit by a pulse from a collapsing Oil Platform and are given super powers that only manifest years later. But the crimes of the past keep percolating up to today. The kids are now teens and together they are trying to unravel the mystery of their powers.

It's good. Check it out. If you can find the Freeform network.
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

I'm rejecting this thread. It's not the 2018 season, it's the tail end of the 2017-2018 Season. New seasons start in the fall, like God intended.

I'm starting a new thread that reflects the world the way I want it to be.
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

(09-29-2018, 11:12 AM)Greg Wrote: I'm rejecting this thread. It's not the 2018 season, it's the tail end of the 2017-2018 Season. New seasons start in the fall, like God intended.

I'm starting a new thread that reflects the world the way I want it to be.

Well, in all fairness, I started it in February.  Do as thou wilt.

And being an archivist, I must add a link to your new thread - http://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomFor...p?tid=4635