Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Witcher (Netflix)
Kind of. Sort of. I'll get to it. But it doesn't have the same pull as tomorrow's episodes of Ahsoka do.
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

fair

Did you watch that recap I posted on the Ashoka thread? It's looking like the last season of Rebels is key to it (and you're not going to watch that so you best tune into a recap - the backstory is...complicated).
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Are you telling me there's homework involved? Ugh.
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

And that’s a wrap. The season finale was ok, not particularly conclusive. The series shot its wad with the conclave, dangled a bit with Ciri in the desert, and then just set up the next season.

As for Cavill’s exit, he leaves us with one more nicely choreographed sword fight, then just sort of walks into the sunset. He deserved better, more closure, but we’ll see how they pick up with Geralt next season. He’s somewhat battle scarred and they could’ve tried to pull off disfigurement by way of explanation but it’s feeling like it’ll be like the York/Sargent Dick swap for Darren in Bewitched. Cavill left some big boots to fill. 

I’m down for next season mostly for Yennifer (those purple pupil effects get me every time) and I’m curious how the switch will go - I have my doubts.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse