Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Society
All the high school kids of a small town go on a field trip but it’s cancelled so they turn back. When they arrive back in town, everyone is gone. 

It’s lots of beautiful young people having stereotypical teen crisis amidst this mystery. The ways out of the town are blocked, wifi is down and they can only make local calls to each other. It’s very Lord of thr Flies. Everyone wants to get laid or they want true love - so high school.

I tuned in because I’m binging Natasha Liu Bordizzo. She’s the only cast member I recognize. Her character starts preaching the bible at the church which was trashed at the first teen party.

10 hour long eps and I read that this got cancelled after season 1 so I’m guessing it’s not going anywhere and ends in some never-to-be-resolved cliffhanger. I’m an ep and a half in. Not sure how much more I’ll watch. I’ve got several Natasha films queued. I’ll probably watch some more as it’s a decent view when I’m eating and not paying too much attention. It’s mediocre so far…
Shadow boxing the apocalypse