Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bey Logan
I've known him for years. We did some business with him under Wing Lam. It was so weird to be skimming news on my iPhone and suddenly recognizing someone being accused of misconduct by several major news outlets.

http://www.kungfumagazine.com/forum/show...ost1306389

I've swapped some tweets with Sifu Mimi. She was on her way to antartica and hadn't heard, but guessed as soon as she heard it was him.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Wow, reading through his responses when questioned about these incidents, you can clearly see the great divide between the early ones, where he's speaking his mind, and the later ones, where he's reading the cue cards being handed him by his personal lawyer.

And so it continues.  Who next?

And where does one eventually draw the line between sexual advances that are just testing the waters of availability, and those that become harrassment (the ones here, if true, seem clearly the latter)?
I'm nobody's pony.
If a person continues to make advances after being rebuffed, they are outta line.
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.