Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Being Human (UK)
I saw commercials for this on BBC America during the 2nd or 3rd season and was intrigued, but skipped it since I'd missed the first seasons. Now it's on Netflix.

It's about a vampire, a werewolf and a ghost who are roommates. Sounds like a joke, and I thought it was going to be a comedy, but it isn't. I liked it the first two, almost three seasons, but like many series, it starts strong but can't keep going. They kill off most of the cast at the end of season two (which would have been a good ending point), and the final original cast member is gone at the end of season 3 (which would also have been a good ending point). I haven't finished the final season, because it's just not that gripping, and they bring in the devil, which for some reason feels like lazy storytelling to me. 

And why are vampires always trying to take over the world? I am skeptical of that. And why are they always making more vampires? You would think they wouldn't want so much competition. How about a vampire story where they are constantly trying to kill each other like other apex predators?
the hands that guide me are invisible
I remember seeing this when it first came out. There was also an american version. I saw two or three episodes but quickly lost interest.
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm