Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
God of war
Sammo & Vincent Zhao in an ultravi sangiounous medieval war epic. Luved it. Big battles, great one-on-one weapon duels, lots of lopping off of parts and gratuitous blood spurts, an emphasis on draw cuts which was oddly genuine and refreshing, sword fights, sword fights sword fights.

It's based on Qi Jiguang, a pivotal strategist who fought off the Wukuo (Chinese pirates masquerading as Japanese). It's loyal to the source as Qi was instrumental in developing katana-like Chinese swords and these crazy sleeve tanglers, both of which are explained in graphic detail on the battlefield. And there's good political intrigue, an engaging plots that's somewhat complex, parsed by brutal yet gorgeous fight choreography. Good battlefield tactics and siege sequences. Beautiful sets and costumes, scenic panoramic shots, a fine example of the state of Chinese war epics now.

DOOM recommended especially for CF and Maestro Yeti.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Netflix? I'm w/o wifi until next week.
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
http://www.kungfumagazine.com/sweepstake...of-war.php
You lucky duck, Yeti.

I'm cut off at the KFM bar.
I'm nobody's pony.
Happy to loan you my screener copy cf.
Winner-Winner, Chicken DINNER!

Thanks, DM, for the totally random drawing of my name for the GOD OF WAR dvd!

I gave the BluRay to my Henchman, who has modern tech.
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.