Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who the Fuck is that guy?
It's the documentary about Michael Alago, an A&R man. He was responsible for signing Metallica to Elektra and producing Nina Simone's last album.

It's the story of a club kid who rises to power in New York during the punk and early heavy metal era. He almost dies because of drug abuse and HIV and ends up as a photographer.

Now, it becomes about me.

The reason I liked this documentary was because I felt my documentary was better. And if Who the fuck is on Netflix then The Last Captain can be on Netflix!

Look, the film was weirdly shot. All the interviews were really over exposed and seemed like they were shot on a video camera rather than a cinema camera. And the majority of the interviews were of Michael Alago himself as he wandered New York and LA and told stories about the places.

I think what sets this documentary apart is the interviews with the famous. Everyone from Metallica is interviewed. They got Eric Bogosian, Cindi Lauper, Rob Zombie, Johnny Rotten and a bunch of others. I guess people want to see those people talk rather than the people I got.

You can find it Netflix.
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm