Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If 6-6-6 is the AntiChrist's birthday
... doesn't that make June 6th AntiChristmas? Is it appropriate to decorate?

Well, guess I just want to wish you all a very Merry AntiChristmas. I know my day's already gone to hell...
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
If you add up all the numbers on roulette wheel, it comes out to 666.

That's why I play craps, thank you very much.
So much for the flickr badge idea. Dammit
It would have been much more interesting here: http://brotherhoodofdoom.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=395

It'll just dangle here all alone now.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
It isn't always about you and your cool threads. Some of us have to breathe away from the fire occassionally.
my threads rock

your threads are on the brink of extinction. except maybe the pumpkin ass one and you cheated on that.
I've got to get some time together for a trench. Oh, the things I know . . .
See? Now there's a classic example. I knew my Poconos trip wasn't worthy of much discussion so I embedded it in HK's anticlimatic Texass thread. It's all about knowing what threads to bump and what threads to post anew. Too bad you can't do merges, like a real forum.
I can merge with the best of them. I choose to use my powers wisely.
Well chocolate chip cookies, Greg, chocolate chip cookies. That's all I have to say.

Lord am I gonna milk this one. got milk? Confusedmt016
Did you read the part about how your actions *prevented* the making of said chocolate chip cookies???
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
DM must rise to defend the honor of a DOOM sig O. Can't just be sharing your cookies to anyone, even DOOM, and especially not BeePee. That just wouldn't do. It would be different if I was scapino's sig O at DM's bachelor party who BeePee followed all night with a fistful of singles. See? There's just too much history here, too much underlying everything.