Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rome 2017
I'm at the point in the trip  where it's like I've been having sex for too long. I just want one of us to be done with the other already.

Actually, I reached this point about a second after the wedding.
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

You might consider giving the groom a turn.
I'm nobody's pony.
I've watched him and he doesn't deserve it.

I was hanging out with the bride during her prep.

Step 1 was to help break the zipper on the Maid of Honor's dress. She was trying to do the zipper by herself and it got stuck. She asked the big strong cameraman to help get it unstuck. The zipper separated under his gentle ministrations.

Funny statement #1. I am in estrogen central. The bride is morphing in Bridezilla mode. The door opens up and one of the bride's friends announces,"Does anyone have a Tampon? The mother of the bride just started her period" I guess this would be less funny/awkward if I wasn't still 2.

Funny statement #2. The bride is still in her bathrobe as the make-up person finishes doing her make-up. The bride announces, completely seriously, that she will be dressed and ready in only 5 minutes. Yep.

I had opted to wear a dress shirt and tie to go with the formality of the occasion. But as I was standing there in the air-conditioned room, I began to sweat. A lot. My shirt was gradually filling with very noticeably moisture spots that soon threatened to engulf the entire shirt. Fortunately I had a polo shirt in the bag and quickly changed. Nobody noticed my abrupt shirt switch. Nobody notices the photographer at these things.

(06-28-2017, 02:15 PM)Greg Wrote: I'm at the point in the trip  where it's like I've been having sex for too long. I just want one of us to be done with the other already.

So they do do prostates exams? Dang. Full service hotel in Rome.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
They do, but not the fun kind.