Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Riverdale
Yes, I'm watching the Archie series. Yes, all the characters are there only slightly twisted. It does have a bit of Twin Peaks vibe but it isn't seriously twisted like Twin Peaks was (I am not watching TP on Showtime at the moment)

Oddly, all the actors look like they are in there late twenties and because this is a CW show, they are all really attractive. And what is odd is that in every episode of the seven I have seen so far there is always some weirdly inappropriate sexually charge scene. In one, the girls are all in lingerie  while they try to seduce a man in a hot tub. Archie had a lot of steamy sex with his music teacher. It's weird, but it keeps me watching.

You can also think of it as 90210 Riverdale, too. It's that same type of soapy high school. Or at least I imagine what that would be like as I never watched that show either. Why watch shows when I can just speculate.

And it is so much better than Iron Fist.

There is a mystery at the heart of the show that drives the series. In the very first episode, one of Archie's class mates gets killed and the hunt is on to see who did it.

Archie is also odd. the actor has a scar between his eyebrows and it draws my attention every time I see it. His dyed red hair also looks terrible.

Still going to watch besides the odd Archieness.
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm