Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The TV
Our television has made the decision to no longer be  a television. Over the lat sneak days, the picture has grown darker and darker. Last night expulsion barely see Dr.Strange. We turned off all the lights and still couldn't see anything. New TV comes Wednesday.
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

Since it was impossible to see the picture on the TV on Saturday, I purchased a brand new 4K Smart Tv from our good folks in the Jungle. I was getting lots of sighs from the Queen that it wouldn't be here until Wednesday. We almost broke down and just talked to each other on Monday night rather than stare at the black screen looking for signs of movement.

So, Monday, I don't know why, I looked at troubleshooting websites for the old TV. One of the suggestions was to replace the bulb... Bulb? That's right. I have a rear projection TV which requires a bulb. Since the TV is eleven years old and I had never had to replace the bulb yet, I had completely forgotten about the bulb. Turns out you can also buy bulbs relatively cheap in the Jungle. I bought one. It was a stopgap measure in case the new TV didn't arrive on Wednesday. Of course buying the bulb guaranteed the TV would be here on Wednesday.

Tuesday night, I barely had a TV. Now, I have two. My plan was just to find a neighbor and give them this really nice TV. The Queen decided the bedroom was the perfect place for the old TV.  Which idea do you think we went with?
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

Funniest thing I've read all week. Thanks for sharing.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
This is great.  Now you and the Queen can watch the same movie together in the living room, or you and the Queen can watch the same movie together in the bedroom.

One of those win-win situations.
I'm nobody's pony.