Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panic! At the Disco @ Oracle Arena 03/25/17
Years ago I did a drive recovery for a friend. He told me to check out his music library if the recovery was succesful. It was so I copied the entire folder.

After months of filtering I isolated the stuff I liked. 'Panic! At the Disco' was one of those bands.

'Panic! At the Disco' did not tour during the time I 'discovered' these 'Indie' bands. I was not informed that they were basically a 'Emo Boy-Band' with a cute lead singer (Brendan) obsessed over by 13-year old girls.

Fast-forward to 2017. 'Panic! At the Disco' has not toured in years. In fact the only original member is singer Brendan.

I just wanted to see a band I'd heard a couple albums from and liked.

It was a frickin' emo Justin Beiber crowd.

Easily 80% 17 - 27 female crowd. The line to the merch stand lasted longer than the opening bands (Misterwives and Saint Motel). The lines at the woen's restrooms were ridiculous.

PRO-TIP: There are sections of Oracle Arena that back up against concrete barriers. If you get these seats you will have to make 10+ people stand up if you wish to go to the bathroom or get a drink. Ours was s203/r7/s10 - 11. Stay away!

Anyway, the show was great, the mostly female audience singing along to every song and ended with no encore.
[Image: magpie13.gif]