Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arizona Utah Road trip 2017
On my trip back from the East Coast over the summer while I was on The Last Captain, I pitted in Moab, Utah on the way. I was only there for an hour to get breakfast and to try and bring back some memories of filming here in 1988. It was my first location film and it was called 'Sundown: Vampires in retreat' It was terrible, but it did have a big cast including David Carradine. But nothing sparked any memories. The scenery however did spark an interest in maybe staying here for a longer visit.

Which is where we are now. Tomorrow, the Queen and I head out for points east. We are stopping at the Grand Canyon, Monument Valley (See story about Stagecoach) and finally in Moab. The more I look at places to go, the more I realize I needed to plan a longer trip. What are pit stops should have turned into longer stays. And one place i desperately wanted to see was not the place I had actually planned to stop at. I planned to go to Dead Horse Point when I should have been planning to go to Horseshoe Bend. Aargh. Now, with a little rejiggering, we are going to both.

You people all have timetables for you trips for every hour, don't you? Don't you?
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

Pity you don't have any pics of this adventure.
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
I was actually thinking of bringing my camera, for a change.

Be safe. 
Might just scrape that Hilary sticker off your bumper first...
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Come on! I was feeling the Bern.

Actually, my father forbade me to put stickers on the car long ago.

Don't eat around loose women.

Volunteer to climb down off the horse if someone threatens to shoot it out from under you.

Only trust bankers with big suitcases.
I'm nobody's pony.