Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Iron Fist
Truth
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
I love, Love, LOVE — 

IRON FIST!

Henning Baum’s tour-de-force performance as Götze von Berlichingen, Robber Knight in late medieval Germany was fantastiche! Natalia Wörner as the busty, yet evil Princess, and Dennenesh Zoude as the sultry Moorish witch were superaffengeil!

Seriously, Marvel just had to move everything to late medieval Germany, change the plot, introduce a lot of gratuitous boobies, and then BINGO! Instant classic!
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

hmmm

need more data on this one...
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Can’t be any worse than the MCU version. Can’t possibly beat the medieval German version.
Ruh Roh.

Quote:Actor Finn Jones has recently teased the possibility of a return to the world of Marvel for his character Danny Rand/Iron Fist.

In a recent Instagram Story post, Jones shared a photo of a bag that he was packing for travel. Alongside things like a charger, clothes, and a book was a protected copy of the final issue of Marvel Comics’ Power Man and Iron Fist, which included the death of Iron Fist.
Jones played Iron Fist for 23 episodes in both seasons of the Netflix series and also appeared in the Netflix series Luke Cage and the ensemble series The Defenders.
With characters like Daredevil already back in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, and The Punisher also preparing to return, fans quickly took to theorizing on what his the post could mean.
[Image: 54eb0f394e705fe75860c85c9a5a6bef]
Iron Fist was a divisive show upon its launch
Iron Fist was the fourth Marvel series to be released on Netflix as part of the streamer’s Defenders Saga. Premiering in 2017, Iron Fist followed Danny Rand (Jones), the scion of a wealthy corporation who returns to New York after disappearing fifteen years prior. As the season unfolds, it’s revealed that Danny received the powers of Iron Fist during his time mastering martial arts in the mystic city of K’un-Lun. He has returned to New York City to battle those who plotted his parents’ murder and took over their company.
Although the first season was received poorly for its story, action sequences, and Jones’ performance in the lead role, the second season was met with more favorable reviews. Jones’ performance in Season 2, as well as the crossover miniseries The Defenders, was also praised. Unfortunately, despite plans for a third season, Netflix canceled Iron Fist in 2018.
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

[Image: danny-rand-complaining.gif]

Yes. Yes it does.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
(04-01-2024, 10:20 PM)Drunk Monk Wrote: [Image: danny-rand-complaining.gif]

Yes. Yes it does.

It *totally* sucked.