Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Expanse
Belta lowdah, Boss mang!
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
Oye beratna!
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Just started S5e2

Drummer!!!

Good Ep. Amos’ backstory. Bobby lifts. Of course she does. Then Bobby & Alex are on the hunt. Holden makes a save. Chrisjen copes with her emasculated position, but puts together the obvs.

Just one tonight. Savoring the goodness.
I tried binging, but was thwarted by Bezos. I hate him.

Which means I watched all 3 and tried to watch more. Dammit.
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
They’ve only put up 3 so far...

Quote:Amazon officially ordered Season 5 on July 27, 2019. The season will premiere on December 16, 2020 (initial 3 episodes will be released at once), then will be released on a weekly basis each Wednesday after until February 3, 2021
Dammit!
Sabaka!

Actually, I did plan to savor this all slowly. But it means we'll have to stay subscribed to AP until Feb. 
Dammit!
[Image: vb5xfPn.jpg]
Okay. I'm not as far behind as I thought. tQ had some extra work to do last night so I waded back in. I'm halfway through S4. I'm a little hazy on some story lines but some came right back.

I think the premise of the show boils down to what is the worst thing we can to do to our heroes? We'll do that then. I watched the earthquake followed by gale force winds followed by Tsunami episode.
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

E3 is all about the ladies. Drummer naked! And snogging a gal! Srsly got to give Cara props for some fine acting chops in this Ep. Naomi chases down Phillip. Chrisjen runs out of moves. And Bobby kicks ass. The guys do some stuff too. The ending was explosive. 

All caught up until next Wednesday.
E4: Damn. Just damn. Now we’re cooking with mars dusted asteroids. This season is FIRE!
Yeah, but since I read the books, I can FF through Naomi Nagata’s tribulations. I do love how faithful they are to the books.
Naomi's story arc is the least engaging for me right now. The only thing that didn't work for me in this episode was there was no Amos. 

You've said that the show matches the books well. I'm not attached to that but I respect it.
There was Amos, just not a lot of him. Prison.