Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Expanse
Draper is hawt. 

The strange dogs story arc dangled. Maybe it was can service for the book readers. Some theorize it’s a door left open for a sequel series or a movie. We’ll see. 

If Draper’s in, so am I.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
In Ireland, rather than saying getting a six-pack, they say they are getting some cans. I guess that's what you meant.
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

Yeah yeah right right right
(08-23-2022, 12:07 AM)cranefly Wrote: LCF needed something from Amazon fast, so she got Prime, at least for a month.  Need to decide what to check out here.  This looks tops right now.

This is the D00M prescription for LCF's broken fibula. 

Trust us. 11 pages of posts from multiple D00Mers should be endorsement enough... Perhaps she can resolve who is hotter - Drummer or Draper - once and for all. 

Srsly tho, both are fantastic female strong characters. It'll be a tough call unless LCF has the yellow fever like PPFY...
Dude, the divine Ms Gee is Ojibwe and "one of the most prominent indigenous women in the entertainment industry".

Also it is totally the goth eye make-up and violent tendencies that make her *hawt*.
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
I don't want to start something I won't have time to finish.
(08-24-2022, 05:14 PM)Drunk Monk Wrote: Dude, the divine Ms Adams is Ojibwe and "one of the most prominent indigenous women in the entertainment industry".

Also it is totally the Goliath powered armor and violent tendencies that make her *hawt*.
(08-24-2022, 11:12 PM)lady_cranefly Wrote: I don't want to start something I won't have time to finish.

It's only 6 seasons - just 62 episodes total. Just try season 1. Surely you can finish that. It's not like we're asking you to watch there entire Star Trek or Doctor Who franchises.
(08-25-2022, 04:29 PM)Drunk Monk Wrote:
(08-24-2022, 05:14 PM)Drunk Monk Wrote: Dude, the divine Ms Adams is Ojibwe and "one of the most prominent indigenous women in the entertainment industry".

Also it is totally the Goliath powered armor and violent tendencies that make her *hawt*.
(08-24-2022, 11:12 PM)lady_cranefly Wrote: I don't want to start something I won't have time to finish.

It's only 6 seasons - just 62 episodes total. Just try season 1. Surely you can finish that. It's not like we're asking you to watch there entire Star Trek or Doctor Who franchises.

And Babylon-5.
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
(08-25-2022, 09:51 PM)Dr. Ivor Yeti Wrote:
(08-25-2022, 04:29 PM)Drunk Monk Wrote:

And Babylon-5.

Wait... wut? Babylon-5 only had 5 seasons. Doctor Who is one what? Season 26? And Star Trek has 11 series. Eleven SERIES! That's gotta be some kind of record.

And Bobbie Draper is hawt. 

[Image: 9EIg.gif]
Bobbie Draper *is* hawt.
"In and out. No games."

Cara voices Drummer for this new game.