Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Like, way insville, baby
Up & Runnin'.

Greg, you are the Master. I mean, apparently.
Did he not break it twice? Come on now. Ofcourse if it is stuck force it and if it breaks it was meant to be replaced.

Speaking of forcing big things into small holes, Gene and I made it to the Exotic Erotic. Great time with all those sweaty, engorged hot young freaky people.
Master, schmaster.
it's not master schmaster, it's master slave.

sorry, it's hard to get out of Exotic Erotic mode. There must be a resolution phase... :oops:
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
I am the master. And I have lovely all pink cotton candy theme just waiting.

Yes, I am the master who breaks things.
So much for the flickr badge idea. Dammit
You must ask Legbone and I about the shower show, but you have to hear it from us face-2-face and from both of us. I don't think one of us alone could adequately describe that scene...
We had five people sign up today, all with the same online gaming link as their signature. Do you think they really wanted to belong? Do you?
It's Friday and the Forums all say Greg. What more could you ask for on the end of a crappy day?

(Yes, I know Gene has more posts than me and it doesn't bother me a bit. Not one teeny tiny little bit. Okay, I seethe)
One of my old kung fu classmates used to always say that when we went out drinking. YER LAGGING!! Of course, he only drank beer...
I have a family of two to support. Not to mention my Book of the Day addiction. Amazon has me on speed dial
But I'll do what I can.

Shouldn't it have been "Yer Laggering" Ah, beer humour. My favorite.

In case your wondering, The Queen is out for the night and there is nothing on the Telly.