Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saratoga 2017
So, my mother and sister are heading to London for the book fair (Not a scam)(Total scam) and I'm flying up to keep an eye on the Pater Familias for the week. You heard me. I'm flying, dammit. Mainly because I don't have a ton of gear. Although I am bringing the RAID up that holds the film so I can work on the film while I am up there. Plenty of meetings scheduled with the Haggis.

Two things about the trip that my poor benighted sister is taking that are truly cringe worthy. First, I talked to her yesterday. She said she was on the way to my folks in order to give my mother a shower. Urk? Then she reminded me that the room that my mother and sister are sharing in London only has one bed. Yep.

I'm putting in the paperwork now for Roberta's Sainthood.
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

What are the dates of your visit?  Want to get together for a little DOOM brunch?  

I hear Lynch Manor is haunted.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Haunted by our failed hopes and dreams.

I'm coming up Feb 6 and leaving Feb 12
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

You get time with your dad? Without *mom*? That's great news! Loved the book scam, btw.
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
I didn't want to mention on FB, but your dad looks happy in the pics you have been posting. I haven't seen "smiling pics" of him in forever.
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
Sorry we couldn't hook up but I do appreciate you blowing me.*

*This refers to private DM&Greg sexts over boudoir treasures, and no, the rest of you do not want to know the grisly details as they will sear your retinas like an ED defecation video.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse