Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Must watch movies when spotted on the Dial
So, yeah. Over the weekend, I stop on Song for Bernadette. Felt compelled to get to the scene where the mean nun decries the fact that God has spoken to Bernadette and not to her. The old nun felt that Bernadette hasn't suffered enough to actually have seen the Virgin Mary. Then Bernadette says of if you need to see me suffer how about this massive tumor on my knee. Then the doctor checks her out and mentions to the old nun that Bernadette has TB of the bones and doesn't know why she hasn't complained because she must be in terrible agony. Old nun breaks down. That scene always gets me. Plus, you have Vincent Price in a non-horror role as the obnoxious lawyer trying to have Bernadette committed to an asylum.

I also had to watch the end of A Few Good Men. The Queen and I have been down to City Hall and they kept saying this room that we were in was used as the court room for a Few Good Men. It wasn't. Still love to see Nicholson's big white teeth chomping away as he is screaming at Cruise.
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm