Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kung Fu Tai Chi 25th Annivesary Festival - May 19-21 2017
Talk to Jonny.  He shot it down like a wild turkey at Thanksgiving.  

Okay, I was going for some sort of foul fowl metaphor with that and failed.  But I save my good writing, my bread and butter writing, for stuff I actually get paid to write.  

Okay, that's not true.  I don't really have any bread and butter writing.  I'm a hack trying to eek out a living with my prose, and now I'm craving Irish butter and brown bread again.

I iz a sad panda.   Confused
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Go to the Northern Ireland Pub near the Yeti's place in Millbrae. Their brown bread is surprisingly tasty.

Just refer to Johnny O as the fun killer...
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

I've been calling him 'cock squasher'. Okay, not true, but I'm gonna start.

Some one anonymously sent him a bag of dicks for Xmas. It was a bag of gummi dicks. He tried to get me to eat one but I filed with HR instead.

Okay, also not true. TC gotz no HR.  I iz still a sad panda.
How about 'Year of the Cock Blocker" t-shirts?

I'm calling this KFTC25 AF, emphasis on the AF.  

Greg, you said you might get Greg to back you up this year.  Can you forward him the volunteers' application?  I only have him through sitonmyfacebook - you're a better point of contact.  I want to get him hooked up with shirts and stuff.  You're all in, yes?  Friday thru Sunday?  I can confirm you easily as you are already in the database.  Just let me know if there's any point you'll be absent.  Because you might be the only one I can hook up with all the events.  Grandmasters LIVE goes through the California theater (so everyone's gotta buy tix including us) and the Saturday banquet is through IWSD (so everyone's gotta buy tix including us).  I can only get working vols into those, which means you won't get a seat unless you steal one.  

cf & lcf are confirmed.  

Anyone else want to come out?  Please, please, pretty please?
Greg Chow is a go. Forward me the application so I can send it to him.

What do you mean I have to buy a ticket for Grandmasters Live? Screw that. I'm not going. (Better get me a lot of setup time in there to mount the cameras)

No, no - you are the only one that does NOT have to buy a ticket for any of it.  I'm confirming you for the whole deal.  BAB AF!  Many thanks!
I had this terrible fright yesterday when I was trying to figure out when the tournament was going to take place and feared that it was a week from this Friday. And that would have been bad.

I'll save that fear for next Sunday, shall I?

Crap. It is a week from Friday.

Dealbreaker? What's up?
It's all good. I was just hoping for a little more space between doing the final things on the Last Captain and doing some prep for KFM 25th Anniversary. That's not going to happen.

Onward into the breech.

I'm hoping for a little more space for stuff too.  Like my life.  But the universe seems to be contracting.  Either that, or I'm slowing down.   Dodgy

Thanks Greg.
I'm there Saturday and Sunday. I was trying to get Friday off but my vacation hours are dwindling.

Do with me what you will, m'lord.
[Image: magpie13.gif]
Cool - Thanks!
Of course, it wouldn't be KFM week without a U2 concert in the Bay Area.