Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saratoga Dec 2016
Woohoo, back in the belly of the beast. I've been here two hours and I already want to flee.
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

(12-21-2016, 11:38 AM)Drunk Monk Wrote: CBD products are now available at our local grocery stores like New Leaf in the Cruz - they are in a locked case in the vitamin/heath products section.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Life is a circle, a tragic, tragic circle.

It's more of a downward spiral, IMO.  

Confused
(12-22-2016, 03:31 PM)Drunk Monk Wrote: It's more of a downward spiral, IMO.  

Confused
That's true.
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
In news to no one, I spent the afternoon enraged.

The morning wasn't bad. Sat down with HK to look at a rough cut of the Last Captain. It's too long.

How much must you cut?

Save the rest for DVD special features.
Yes, make it a 6 DVD set where there's 5 DVDs of extras.
I'm nobody's pony.
I'll say one more thing.  It's better to have too much material than not enough.  You really tackled this project with a lot of energy and planning and, from I can gather, got the material you needed.  Kudos.

One more thing.  The times I've had to drastically cut something, I've learned a lot.  I'm not saying that means I'm now good at it, but I'm a whole lot better at it than I was once was.  This has to be a wonderful learning experience for you that will pay dividends in the future.
I'm nobody's pony.
My father came down to breakfast already dressed in his white collared shirt for Christmas dinner, which we are having at Middle Eastern restaurant......

(12-25-2016, 12:25 AM)cranefly Wrote: The times I've had to drastically cut something, I've learned a lot.  

Words from 'the butcher' as we call him a the mag. Actually only cf and dm say that. It's like a pet name.

We're having Chinese for Xmas dinner.... it's at Stacy's dad's and none of us are Jewish.