Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Proposition 64 on Pot -- any guidance?
(01-06-2018, 11:08 PM)Drunk Monk Wrote: It’s an odiferous plant, especially when harvesting, curing & trimming. Your space will reek. And then, what will you do with your bounty?
Maybe it will cut down on the cat urine smell (Halvah views our litter boxes as mere suggestions, alas).

Once cured and trimmed, I was planning to bundle it all up, drive it up to Oakland, and leave it on El Dingo's doorstep, then film him from across the street as he opens it up and says, "Now what do I do?"
I'm nobody's pony.
(01-07-2018, 12:04 AM)cranefly Wrote:
(01-06-2018, 11:08 PM)Drunk Monk Wrote: It’s an odiferous plant, especially when harvesting, curing & trimming. Your space will reek. And then, what will you do with your bounty?
Maybe it will cut down on the cat urine smell (Halvah views our litter boxes as mere suggestions, alas).

Once cured and trimmed, I was planning to bundle it all up, drive it up to Oakland, and leave it on El Dingo's doorstep, then film him from across the street as he opens it up and says, "Now what do I do?"

Good plan.

I went to a Reggae DJ session last Friday.  It was kind of nuts.  It was down at the Sand Bar, in the heart of Capitola, which has a nice deck that overlooks the ocean and river outlet.  That deck was smoky.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Re cat urine smell -- Nature's Miracle disinfectant, stain and odor remover did a pretty good job, but the scent didn't totally leave until McCrea passed and stopped "contributing." Now that it's just me and Pixel in my office, it smells fine. (Except when the neighbor is smoking pot or the skunks are fighting under the house. And strangely, those two scents are very similar.)
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.