• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saratoga Oct 2016
I'm coming up
I want the world to know
Gonna let it show
I'm
Coming 
Up

Yeah, once more into the maw of madness. I'm doing some interviews. I'm going over some footage with HK. I'm keeping myself from lashing out by taking long walks in the hills.

It would have been better if there had World Series Games on at ATT Park. Although, I could blow a grand and attend the Final Cut Pro expo over at Apple.
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

(10-14-2016, 10:19 AM)Greg Wrote: I'm coming up
I want the world to know
Gonna let it show
I'm
Coming 
Up

Oh hold the phone.  Isn't the lyric "I'm coming out"?  And it's too late for that.  We all already knew.   Icon_anal

When will you be in town exactly?  Should there be a DOOM gathering?  A coming out party?  An intervention?
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
See what happens when you rely on your memory instead of using the internet, like God intended?

I still don't know why Scapino and I  couldn't make it work.

(10-14-2016, 01:26 PM)Greg Wrote: I still don't know why Scapino and I  couldn't make it work.

ew

Safe journey, bro.  Wheel to the storm and fly.
We never did consummate, unlike your trysting sessions with the boneless bear in Castle Highland.

Shhhhhh, yeti still thinks that was Deb. Tongue
The Kubrick exhibit at the Contemporary Jewish Museum in SF is great. If you have the time, you should try to go. I'll post a review elsewhere on the forum when I figure out which sub-forums museums fit into.

--tg
Does it really matter?

Oh, When you up, G-Man? You'll need breakfast, I'm sure, and there is none to be had in Saratoga. They have breakfast in San Bruno, though.

PS: I'll be making a South Bay Sweep tomorrow (Sunday) so if you are around, let's get iced tea. OK, you get iced tea, I'll get coffee.
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
Actually, I hear they now serve breakfast over in the 'Cruz, too. It's pretty good.

I'm coming up a week from Monday (23rd?ish) Still working out my shooting schedule with HK.

if you're up for Seabreeze again, and still here on the 27th, a Cruz b'fast would be lovely.
I will still be there, scheduling dependent.

Betty's Eat in?

There's actually a franchise of Betty's just across the street from Seabreeze.  It's not as nice as the one on Pacific.  That one has more kitschy decor.  The one in C-brite is being remodeled right now.  Not a breakfast place, tho.  Killer burgers. Note that I likely won't have a car (we're a 3 driver 2 car family now so it's always a juggle).

I'm in Fremont the rest of the week if you'd rather do lunch, but the pickings are slimmer, unless you like Indian food.
Still too soon to tell my schedule, although it shouldn't be. It could turn out my entire week is unencumbered. As I get closer, I will solidify this slurry into concrete.